Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Love Reichen! & EXCLUSIVE News...


Welcome, once again, to "Kev's Corner..."

Just a short post today to tell everyone that the "reconstruction project" (the republishing of all posts that had been previously deleted) is now complete (HOORAY)!

If you are new to the "Corner," we invite you to read all posts, from start to, well, today, but kindly suggest that you at least read the very FIRST post, dated July 30, that addresses how this all came about by selecting the archives at the right of the page (is this a run on sentence?). But only if you feel like it. Far be it for us to tell you what to do...

"Kev's" FAVORITE "HOT Guy," Reichen Lehmkuhl's book, "Here's What We'll Say," is now in bookstores. "Kev" already has a copy. Click
I LOVE REICHEN
to visit Reichen's official website. (You can even email him, like I did...) Reichen is also featured in this month's "Undergear" magazine...

Click HERE to hear Reichen's boyfriend, Lance Bass, sing "Tearin' Up My Heart." ("Kev" can play this song on the piano but suggests you NEVER play it to a fella on a first date. Nothing makes a guy run faster than playing this, or REM's "Everybody Hurts.")

Although Farrah Fawcett most likely does not stop in here at the "Corner," we would like to say to Farrah that we are sorry about your recent cancer diagnosis and wish you a speedy recovery. (I love her. I had a hamster named "Farrah" once. She died, but not from cancer. I think the dog ate her.)

To everyone else that does stop in here at the "Corner," we wish you a most pleasant Sunday...

This JUST in... A "Kev's Corner" EXCLUSIVE -
We are happy to bring you news you won't yet read in local papers, including "David Magazine," "Southern Voice," or "Creative Loafing..." You won't even find this on Reichen's website yet BUT Reichen will be here in Atlanta, autographing his new book, and "Kev" will be on hand to get a photo with him! (I am so excited, I wet myself a little bit...) Stay tuned for details... (Thanks to my "anonymous" friend who offered the tip...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one kooky dude...which is one of the things i love about you. i have to admit...reichen is cute...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Me kooky? YOU kooky! XOXO

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dates, times, and location??? Don't be selfish with the Reichen details. Welcome back!! I get to see Beckham and Reichen (in one sitting) while catching up on the blog. What a great Monday!! See you Wednesday. P.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Of course I will divulge all Reichen info as soon as details are finalized!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev - I want you to know that after a long hard day at the office (and the park), I really enjoy coming home and reading Kev's latest blogs!

I'm beginning to see that perhaps Kev needs to write some memoirs, or has missed his calling as a writer!

I look forward to more, more, more & hopefully we can get together very soon for some social time!

H&K!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter