Thursday, October 19, 2006

Friday's HOT Guy...


Sometimes Friday can't come fast enough... Well, here at the "Corner," it is "Friday," even though it is actually STILL "Thursday." (It is also sunny and 85 degrees...)

We (me) have had the MOST requests to "feature" these two "HOT Guys," "Grey's Anatomy's" Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane ("Dreamy" and "Steamy"). Before you correct me, I know it is "Mc..." I have to say, I don't watch the show myself, although I know it airs on ABC Thursday nights at 9:00 p.m. (ET). (Who is "Dark & Nasty" or "Dark & Dirty?")

SO for all of you who have asked, this post is for you...



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev,

I heard that the trouble on the Grey's Anatomy set a weeks or so ago was over the guy that plays George (T.r. Knight). My source tells me that "George" is gay and the Isaiah Washington (burke) was complaining that George was late to get to the set and used a few choice gay derogatory comments. From what I hear, this got the attention of Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shepherd) and a small scuffle ensued between Washington and Dempsey.

As a result, again from what I hear, T.R. Knight is working with some media outlet to tell his "Lance Bass/I'm Gay story".

James

1:05 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

James!
Thanks for continuing to read the blog. I look forward to meeting you one day.
Kevin

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter