Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday's HOT Guy...


Now this is the kind of photo we were looking for... Welcome to a very "special" edition of "Friday's HOT Guy...", brought to you on Saturday, here at "Kev's Corner." The first ever, "Friday HOT Guy" featured on Saturday is, of course, actor/humanitarian/saver of the planet, GEORGE CLOONEY.

This picture came to the "Corner" via "Kev's" 5th grade teacher, whom you will all be hearing from in the near future. (I, for one, CAN'T WAIT for the contribution!) To "D" (who shall remain anonymous until further notice) THANKS for sending this our way. You have made at least one reader very happy... (She is ALSO a teacher, so I am glad you can help one another out. Neither should be confused with my very chic middle school teacher, who also stops in here at the "Corner" from time to time, who I just LOVE, or my precious piano teacher who I adore. Yes, I have a lot of love to give.)

Also, thanks to Princess for the breaking news that one of "Kev's" favorite actors (really, I am not being glib here), Neil Patrick Harris, came out of the closet. I can't say I didn't see this coming. I knew back when he was Doogie Howser. I had dreams of marrying him even then. I have to say though, I am tired of all these people coming out. Enough already. It's hard enough for us regular gays to get a date without the Reichen's, Lance's, Dennis Franz's (OK, I made that one up) and Neil Patrick Harris's of the world disclosing their persuasions and taking all of the good ones (I just KNOW I would have a shot with Reichen if that damn Lance Bass would have kept mum).



Anyway, I will try not to be bitter...

To Neil, welcome to the club.

To Mr. P., welcome home laddie!

To everyone else, have a great Saturday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you "kev"...i am indeed happy. i hope you are feeling better...xxoo

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo Mr. C! Almost ranks up there with McDreamy!!!

The pics of you as "orange" kid, and the ones of you happy & sassy in SF are great! Thanks for sharing your wonderful spirit & love of adventure with us!

You ARE a wonderful person & friend!

H&K!!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks and many many thanks for picking me up! I'm still exhausted and my internal clock is all screwed up.

Like the Clooney pic and, as far Neil, he played the "former" gay way too well in Will & Grace!

P

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Kitten -
Glad you like the pic! Hope you are feeling better too!

"Dark & Twisty" -
You are too kind...Thank you for your nice words. I think you are pretty "special" too...

P -
Again, welcome home! I think Neil played a "recovering" gay on W&G, right? You are right though - very telling.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter