Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Here's To YOU! (With Love)


HELLO AGAIN! Today's post, the last of 2006, is #120 here at the "Corner" and as of this writing, we have had 2,760 VISITS! I have to say, when we (yes, still just me) started this thing in late July, I didn't expect there would be any interest, so I am very HAPPY that folks like you stop in just to see what's going on here at the "Corner."

Since the inception of this blog, you have all come to know many of the people that mean the most to "Kev," including some of my family members and friends that I have known almost my entire life, as well as new friends met just this year. You have indulged my Stevie Nicks obsession and we have certainly exploited our share of "HOT Guys..."

We don't expect much to be different in 2007...

"Kev" is heading home to Chicago for some needed "R&R" but hopes that all of you enjoy the "season" celebrating however it is you celebrate and that you are surrounded by those you love.

(This is better than a Hallmark card, right? I hope your answer was "FOR SURE" since we didn't send ANY cards this year....WOOPS!)

Here's to all of YOU... Happy (insert whatever it is you celebrate)! THANKS for stopping in... I really mean it!

If you're still looking for that "something special" for that "special someone," perhaps our friend, J.T., can help you out... Click HERE ...

Finally, for the last time in 2006, turn your speakers WAY up, click HERE and DANCE.

We will see YOU in 2007!

Much love,

"Kev"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Chicago, Kevin! I'm jealous... This will be my first Christmas away from my family in WI, but I guess it's a good time to start "new family traditions" here.

And thanks for all of the entertainment your blog has provided for me! It's one of the 3 sites I visit every morning.

Safe travels,
Carrie

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe Travels, Kev. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

P

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks C -
Yes, new family traditions are important! Again, SEND PICTURES! Thanks for making my blog one of your three "stops" in the morning. It's fun for me too and I will keep doing it as long as you keep reading it. I will be back on the 1st and my first post will be my "year in review" AND I already know who the first HOT GUY of '07 is!

Mr. P -
Merry Christmas to you too my friend. Enjoy your time in Texas and I hope to see you next year. I miss you a lot.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin -
I hope you enjoy your time at home. I am happy to be counted as one of your new friends. You are a great tenant and I have to say, the "x's and o's" and smiley faces on your rent check every month are quite "special." See you when you get home.
Land Lord.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Rich -
I am HAPPY to count you among one of my new friends as well. HAPPY HANUKKAH to you and YES I will see you when I return to the A-T-L!
Be good.
and oh, xoxoxox : ) (like a rent check..)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter