Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Winners!


Los Angeles-based models, former drug-addicts, Tyler and James, were JUST named the "winners" of CBS's "Amazing Race 10!" (and the staff here at the "Corner" couldn't be happier...).

We (me) followed this series from start to finish and was "routing" for the male models since Episode One... CONGRATULATIONS TYLER & JAMES! (I know, a bit "shallow" to cheer on the "HOT Guys..." but I really wanted them to win...)

"Kev" will be back this week. I hope everyone enjoys their Monday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you...Kevin WAS quite excited (even jumped up and down a little, much like a straight guy watching Monday Night Football). That's when I sent him home... Anyway, Kev, thanks for your commentary during the Amazing Race. See you tomorrow.
LL

10:26 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Land La..errr, Lord...
Admit it, you NEEDED my commentary to keep up. You need to watch MORE television. Thanks for dinner.
Kevin

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what? No more Stevie news?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

You crack me up...
Hey - I will call you tonight. I may come home for Christmas, want to discuss the details with you.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter