Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Senior Year


Welcome back, whoever you are!

As promised, here is Stevie Nicks's senior year picture, from Arcadia High School located in Arcadia, California. Stevie graduated from Arcadia in 1966 and recently attended her 40th high school reunion! I am sure she had as much fun as "Kev" had at his 20th!

Since I've received "zero" feedback on my coverage of the "countdown to Stevie," I will forgo writing about it any further (and will celebrate in silence). BUT, click HERE to see where "Kev" will be FRIDAY!


Did you hear the news? Earlier this week it was Reichen and Lance and today we are learning of the split between Jennifer and Vince. You know, I really don't care. I have nothing witty or whimsical to write because I just simply don't care. Perhaps you would like to weigh in?

Also, the VP's lesbian daughter, Mary Cheney, is pregnant. I can only hope the father isn't David Crosby...

"Kev" will be back tomorrow...

Until then, take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter