Saturday, December 02, 2006

Breaking News...


BREAKING NEWS... (No, Britney and K-Fed have not reunited...)

It is unprecedented for "Kev" to post twice in a single day, (it has never happened) but the staff here just received the BEST news of the week that we HAD to share with you IMMEDIATELY...

All 95 posts that had been previously deleted (at our former home) have been RESTORED and have been moved to our new address! We are now up to 100 posts!

Yes, every "HOT Guy" is back... David Beckham, Reichen Lehmkuhl, Mario Lopez, etc.., etc.. (including "tribute" posts to my friends and "beloved" Grandparents, as well as guest contributions from "Sar," "Mr. P," "Princess" and "Mr. D.") We are very EXCITED (and thankful to the kind people at Google)!

To help us celebrate, please enjoy this photo of another "HOT Guy," whom I know nothing about...

Oh, for those of you in Atlanta, check out "Kev's" photo featured in this week's "David Magazine" (the local 'mo "rag"). While at first I was "flattered" to be asked, my second thought was, "Damn, I must look REALLY GAY if "David" is asking for my picture... " AND THEN, they only featured my big head and NOT the nice (gay) outfit I was wearing that night.

In keeping with our "countdown to Stevie," today's song, again, one my "FAVORITES," is "Trouble In Shangri-La," a song, that you might recall, reminds me of 9/11 (for several reasons including the fact I've always thought of Manhattan as "Shangri-La"...). Although a video for this song was never made, I am still searching to find something to post so you too can hear it (because I know you are ALL fans, right?). Anyway, let's see what Stevie says it's about...


If you're in show business or sports and you're famous, there is a price that comes along with it. You get to have Shangri-La, but people just go crazy. So it's not so wonderful as everybody thinks sometimes.

~Stevie Nicks, Scottsdale Life, July/August 2000






7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin -
Have fun tonight - sorry I'm not in town to join you. Call me tomorrow and tell me ALL about it..(every last excrutiating detail). OK, I will give it a rest, but I don't like the Dixie Chicks (not one little bit). And while we're at it, I am not too fond of Ms. Nicks either, but for God's sake, don't ban me from your blog.
LL

4:54 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

First of all, the "Chicks" were great... I don't care what anyone says about them, you Dixie Chicks nay sayer...
Second (of all?), I have been chided my entire life by family and friends for my "fondness" (OK, obsession) with "Ms. Nicks," (oh yeah, I've been singing "Dreams" since I was 7) so that would never get you banned from the "Corner." I have sparred with the best of 'em over this topic and am quite OK with it! Finally, can I just say, Celine Dion? Really?

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

OH...One more thing...Stevie, Cher and Elton John will be replacing Celine Dion at the Colloseum in Las Vegas (permanently)! Another "GREAT DAY TO BE GAY!"

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kev, all this stuff about stevie is just great (for you) but how can we see your photo in the magazine??? -sar

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Is the Stevie stuff a bit much? I just get so excited when she tours (remember, I am single, have no children, so it's the little things that keep me going...)
Here is the link to the David Magazine picture...
http://www.davidatlanta.com/2006/11-29/seenat/seen/paws.cfm
You might have noticed the link to PAWS that I added to the site. It is a no kill animal shelter here in Atlanta. Have a great week! Oh, I want you, Jean or JoAnn to write about those dolls! I am still amazed that I knew nothing about them!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commented on Saturday's Hot Guy. He's smoking hot..... whew! P

8:28 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I don't even know where I found that picture, but I am glad you like him!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter