Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Thousand Miles


Two days 'til TURKEY! (Unless you are vegetarian, and in that case, it's two days 'til TOFURKEY!)

Back in 2005, Stevie Nicks traveled the country promoting her "Gold Dust" tour. Stevie's opening act was the very cute and very talented 26-year-old Vanessa Carlton. Having seen Stevie's show 8 times that year, I saw Vanessa live and grew to love her. I even MET her backstage in Phoenix (she was very nice) but did not get a photo with her.

Vanessa's stage presence was amazing, she has great rapport with the audience, is gay-friendly, anti-Bush and I get lost in her piano playing and singing. It is very pure.

I am listening to Vanessa as I write this to you and want to share her song, "A Thousand Miles," which was played on the radio ALL THE TIME back in 2002.

This song has been playing in "Kev's" head all day today...

Vanessa's other "great" songs are "Who's To Say" and "Ordinary Day."

I hope you enjoy Vanessa as much as I do.

Click HERE to watch Vanessa perform "A Thousand Miles," and have a GREAT Tuesday.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter