Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rock On Gold Dust Woman


You're back (and I couldn't be happier about that)!

It's been about a week or so since I posted a picture of Stevie Nicks, and well, I can't help myself (please indulge me).

For any other "fans" out there, Stevie will be performing at The Colosseum At Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on December 8th. Tickets are available at ticketmaster. Unfortunately, "Kev" will not be attending this show and is very, very sad about that.

Before I forget... A dear friend reminded me (i.e., chided me) recently that I used to carry a picture of Stevie Nicks in my wallet (yes, that friend was JoAnn...) It's true, about 19 years ago, I did. The photo above was that VERY picture, taken in 1987 for Fleetwood Mac's "Tango In The Night" CD.

Here is a picture of me at the senior prom, with my date, Stevie Nicks. Weren't we smashing?

OK, I was really standing next to Paulette P., who is not shown here but was not smashing (ssshhh, don't tell her I said that).

Who needs Photoshop? Scissors, a little scotch tape and dreams come true.

(How I spent my time 20 years ago really isn't that different than how I spend my time today... After all these years, I STILL have this picture.)

Click HERE to watch Stevie perform "Everyday" from her 2001 CD "Trouble In Shangri-La."

(A love song that "Kev" just loves and would like to dedicate just to you... Each and every one of you. Except you. And you. Not you. Maybe you. You definitely. Alright, to ALL of you. Except, just to you.)

"Kev" will be back tomorrow...

Until then, be well, whoever and wherever you are.

Finally, here is a picture of "Kev" and his other prom date, not at the prom, Michelle V.. Michelle is a TWIN (yes, this was a long time ago, when "Kev" had hair, and dated girls...).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute are you?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

aww, shucks, thanks! I hooked up my scanner recently and have MANY pics of YOU! I am going to put the pics up from that infamous party when you peeled paint off my bathroom wall and Sara divulged that she was the "killer" quicker than John Mark Karr confessed on his flight from Taiwan...Stay tuned!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter