Sunday, November 12, 2006

What's In "Kev's" iPod?

Hello all of you! I hope you are well today.

"Kev" is very excited because LeAnn Rimes's latest CD, "Whatever We Wanna," is now in stores. "Kev" has his copy, has listened to EVERY track, uploaded it to his iPod and loves it (hence, "What's in "Kev's" iPod?" although that is all we will divulge, except we can assume there is a lot of Madonna, Cher, Britney Spears, Ricky Martin, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake, Cyndi Lauper, Ashlee AND Jessica Simpson, Whitney Houston, Pet Shop Boys, and, of course...Stevie Nicks).

If you don't know "Kev," you wouldn't know that to "Kev," LeAnn Rimes ranks almost as high as the great Stevie Nicks. He loves her, always has, and can't explain why. He has all of her CD's, including the crappy Christmas ones (don't get me wrong - she sounds great, I just think holiday music is inane, always have, even as a small child). If he were "straight," he would stalk her. (I am joking of course, I am too old and too busy for that kind of behavior, but she is super cute and I am enamored with her.)

LeAnn's husband, Dean, is also very CUTE. Have you seen him? He was featured on MTV's "Cribs" filmed at their Nashville home. Now, I have never been one to speculate about someone's gayness. I really don't care. However, I think he's gay and LeAnn is headed for heart break.. I don't know the man, but, I'm just sayin'...

Tour dates have not been announced yet, but we will keep you posted!

Click HERE to watch LeAnn's video, "Some People" (AND... notice her CUTE, yet possibly gay, husband, who co-stars and then let me know what you think).

While I could not post the link to my FAVORITE LeAnn Rimes video, "Life Goes On," you can go to VH1 by clicking this link www.vh1.com. Next, select "V-Spot," then "all music videos," then search "R" for "Rimes" to locate this video. The song "speaks to me," LeAnn looks like a siren (very HOT), it was shot in New Orleans, and you can see Dean dancing in the background with his shirt off in the Mardi Gras scene as another man pursues his wife. What more could you ask for in a music video? Enjoy!

Finally, to all aspiring or established young songbirds, like LeAnn, a word of advice from "Kev"... NEVER marry your back-up dancer. Enough said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never in a million years would have pegged you as a country fan...especially leanne. she sure looks different than she used to. and i'm with ya on the hubby...

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten!
I actually like Country music as much as I do Christmas music, but for some reason, I don't think of LeAnn, or the Dixie Chicks, as country. xoxoxoxo

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter