Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Regards...


Well, our boy Mario did not win the "Dancing With The Stars" championship, but we still think he is pretty darn cute (and really gay, if you ask me). To Mario, our regards. To Emmitt Smith, "Congratulations!" (I am sure Emmitt Smith reads this blog...)

George Clooney was also named the "sexiest man alive" by "People" magazine today. I don't agree with this (I am sorry Kitten) but will say "Congratulations" George Clooney (who I am certain also reads this blog, probably searching for pictures of Mario).

To everyone, enjoy the rest of your week.

Oh, today is also "America Recycles Day 2006" (no lie), not to be confused with "Earth Day" which is April 22nd. Do your part - recycle something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Mario definitely won the hotness award on Dancing with the Stars.... he's so cute.

P

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Agreed. He is too gay for me though.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter