Friday, November 24, 2006

(A Very Naughty) Friday's HOT Guy...


Hello again everyone! Today is, yes, Friday and that means it's time for another Friday's HOT Guy...

Today's HOT Guy is a little more "naughty" than we generally like to post (because remember, my beloved Grandmother also stops in here at the "Corner," as well as my former educators, and we DO try to exercise some judgment, albeit suspect at times).

That being said, we (you know, the entire staff here, which is up to 27 now) hope you, the reader, i.e., my Grandmother or former educators, are not offended by these images.

These pictures were sent to "Kev" by a faithful reader (THANKS, by the way...) because this guy's name is ALSO Kevin. Kevin Cage, to be exact. I can only imagine that's his "stage name," if you know what I mean. I am told you can find his "work" where they sell adult magazines, personal lubricants and other items packaged in little black bags, or you might catch him on the adult channel at the hotel next time you are traveling on business, although I have NO first hand knowledge of any of this (honest).

Enjoy your Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter