Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday's HOT Guy...


Since "Kev" will be "you-know-where" on Friday (YAY!), we are bringing you a very special "Thursday's HOT Guy..."

We have had MORE requests to feature actor Johnny Depp than anyone else. While he doesn't "do it" for "Kev," he apparently "does it" for many, many others. I do, however, love his movies (those "Pirate" flicks were GR-EAT and he was super cute in "21 Jump Street").

So to all of you who "nominated" him, here are some pictures of your "HOT Guy," Johnny Depp...


If these pictures aren't enough, click HERE to see a "You Tube" slide show of Johnny, courtesy of my Aunt Edith... THANKS Aunt Edith, you're the greatest!

Finally, I wanted to share this note from our friend, James, who is looking out for you, the reader...

Hi Kev,

Since you and your readers may be doing a little Christmas shopping, I thought I'd turn you on to a site where you can get the perfect gift for anyone on your list. It is especially good now because they are having a half-off sale. Click HERE for details...

Best Wishes,

James

P.S. - I’m sure June would just love a pair of the western star underwear...me, I’d like the guy modeling the “superhero” lowrise briefs. ;-)

Thanks James! What a GREAT gift giving idea. A perfect "stocking stuffer." I love these underwear too (I have the "fire engine" square cut boxers, but now I think I have just shared too much...). As far as the "models," I prefer the guy below... (He is modeling the "beaver eaters" and the "big bang" briefs, but, he's probably like 19 years-old, which is FAR too young for "Kev.")

"Kev" will be back NEXT WEEK! Take care everyone and ENJOY your weekend.



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!! Just in from Drag Idol 3 and had this pleasant and wonderful gift. Thanks.

Have a great time in Vegas.

P

2:21 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

I added a few more pics since so many people seem to like Johnny... Personally, I prefer the underwear model (I put him up just for me. Well, me and James.)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Vegas!
xoxo

8:35 AM  
Blogger James said...

Oh, I forgot, to get the 2 for one deal, you enter the promotion code 2years.

3:07 PM  
Blogger James said...

I have to admit, that I own a pair of the jolly cocks boxers and a pair of the piggie bottoms boxers...they are just fun, like Underoos for adults. :-)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Perhaps you can model them in the next edition of "C.L."? I keep asking why that magazine doesn't cater to gays? I saw your pic on the site today too. Cute.

3:16 PM  
Blogger James said...

Cute? DOH... if you think that is the case, then maybe you should take me to dinner. ;-) I just need to get to Atlanta so we can finally meet.

3:29 PM  
Blogger James said...

oh, and I have a couple of shirts from this site too. Some of them are a bit much but they are kinda' funny. When I came out, a good friend gave me the rookie shirt.

http://www.ajaxx63.com/

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

James, pack your fancy "rookie" shirt, grab your boyfriend, come to Atlanta and let him (the BF) take us (and June) to dinner. How's that? When I came out, I actually WAS in underoos, so I am glad those coming out later in life can be accomodated.
Finally, I just got off the phone with a real smart ass, whom I love more than life itself, really..Yes, it was Princess asking, "Where are you going this weekend? Vegas? Why? Who are you going to see?" I get it, I get it...too much Stevie. Jeez, this crowd is tough...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sarateps said...

Enough about the underwear -- how can you all NOT be talking about Johnny?
He totally "does it" for me (well 2nd only to my dear hubby)

I still think Mr. Princess (aka scott) looks like Mr. Depp.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. T! I remember exactly where we were when the decision was made that Mr. Princess looks like Johnny. We were in Naperville at La Sorella. Fun night! You look like Glenn Close. I won't be ignored, Dan!

Anyway, I love Johnny, Keanu, and my vote for "creepy" hot guy goes to Ray Liotta. I told "Kev" that he simply must feature a creepy hot guy. Other suggestions, people?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Mrs. T - Your husband is SO WAY hotter than Johnny (hope you don't mind me sayin' that..).
Mrs. W - I always thought Mr. W looked like (don't be mad) Tom Cruise. Tom cruise is creepy, but cute, although he is not my vote for "creepy cute." Mr. W is cute but not creepy. My (current) vote for "creepy cute" is the underwear model above. Oh, and Bob Barker. (Don't you LOVE "Price is Right," although I never think the price is right and always want them to double check it..)
I'm leavin' for you know where now! Love you both..

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter