Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peter Boyle


By now, you have most likely heard the news that actor Peter Boyle died last night at the age of 71 from heart disease and bone marrow cancer. We here at the "Corner" were saddened to learn this...

"Frank Barone" was my favorite character from "Everybody Loves Raymond" (and I am not just saying this because he passed away).

As Stevie Nicks would say... Peter heard the call of the nightbird, singing "come away" (and he answered it). Goodbye Peter. You will be missed.


(I can't help myself. I am STILL thinking about last Friday. Did I tell you we shook hands again? Sorry Peter...)

Here are a few pictures of Peter Boyle (that make me smile)...

Until tomorrow (I think this is becoming my tag line),

"Kev"






Finally, click HERE to watch Stevie perform "Edge of Seventeen."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev -
Is that Heath Ledger?
LL

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You're cookin' good lookin'!(that's a "yes" but I don't know what movie the picture is from)

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's from Monster's Ball. He wasn't nice in that movie. I preferred him as Frank.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and Hi LL!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks Princess! (I haven't seen "Monster's Ball")

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey "Princess!" Kev speaks very highly of you...not just on the blog. Didn't see Monsters Ball either.
Rich ("LL," to my chagrin...)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter