Thursday, February 01, 2007

BREAKING NEWS...


Lance Bass confirms to PEOPLE that he and Reichen Lehmkuhl have called it quits once and for all.

"We broke up last week," Bass tells PEOPLE. "But we're really good friends. Nothing bad at all – nothing bad at all to say."

The couple had announced in early December that they were splitting though trying to work on their relationship. "We remain the best of friends," they told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement Dec. 4. "Please respect our privacy as we try to work things out during this difficult time."

Former 'N Sync star Bass, 27, first revealed his relationship with model-actor-Amazing Race winner Lehmkuhl, 33, when he declared on the cover of PEOPLE in July that he was gay.

"I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life," Bass said at the time. "I'm just happy."

We here at the "Corner" do not want to speculate, however, the split MAY have been due to Reichen and "Kev's" recent "wedding" ceremony here in Atlanta. "Kev" could not be reached for comment at this time (he is on his way to L.A.). Oh, alright, he simply signed my damn book. Again, in my head, book signing = wedding.

THANKS to "Kitten" for alerting us of this news...

"Kev" has written to Reichen (no lie) offering condolences (and to see if he has read our blog yet since he said he would when we met him...). Seriously - he told me where to send the link to!

Happy belated birthday to Justin Timberlake, who turned 26 yesterday! Lisa Marie Presley turns 39 today.

L-U-V,

"Kev" (who isn't REALLY on his way to L.A.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across your blog by doing a search for Reichen. I am a Reichen fan as well. Was he cool in person? Just wanted to say that I like your blog and will read it. Keep the pictures of Reichen coming. How about adding picturs of Lance too?
Brian in CO

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Brian,
First, THANKS for reading the blog! I really appreciate it.
Yes, it was "neat" meeting Reichen, especially because I have been featuring him here since the inception of "Kev's Corner." He seemed like many other gay men I have met (just a lot "hotter"). He did in fact say he would read the blog if I sent him the link, which I did yesterday, so we will see... For you, LANCE BASS will be our next "HOT Guy..."
I love Colorado, BTW. (That's where you are from, right? I assumed CO meant Colorado, not carbon dioxide, which, unlike Colorado, is never good.) I have skied in Telluride and Steamboat Springs! Again, THANKS for "stopping in."

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter