Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


IT'S FRIDAY! How are you my friend? Is everything "GOOD" in your world? Just wanted to "check in" since we never seem to do that, do we?

Now I know most of you are TIRED of seeing pictures of my husband, Reichen Lemhkuhl, but it is "Kev's Corner," not "(insert your name or what you like people to call you)'s Corner," so please indulge me just ONE more time...

These pictures were taken by "Kitten" (THANKS "Kitten") last weekend at my wedding, also known as Reichen's book signing, here in Atlanta. The pictures give you an idea of JUST how close we were sitting (especially "Kitten," who, as it turns out, had the BETTER seat). Please also excuse the somewhat, alright, completely, dorky look on my face. (I was just too excited, sort of like when I see one of you or a puppy.)

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

L-U-V,

"Kev"

Finally, YES, I was feeling his "arse" in some of these pictures (and trying to steal his wallet).









2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly do look "jazzed" to be with Reichen! Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks for sharing in my "excitement." You know, I am "over" him now. (It's been one week, so that's about right.) Who should I meet next?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter