Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Kev's" Wedding


It's SUNDAY!

"Kev" is taking today off but wanted to share this picture from Friday evening with, you got it, SUPER "Hot Guy," and my "husband," Reichen Lehmkuhl.

This picture was taken shortly after we exchanged vows. The candle light service was lovely. Reichen vowed to look this good forever and I vowed to keep our "marriage" a secret (so don't tell anyone). Oh, alright, it was taken after Reichen signed my book. In crazy world, where I live, it's the same.

To Gary, THANKS for the pictures. (I hope I didn't get on your nerves too much AND I am very jealous that you "partied" with Reichen, my "husband," not one, but two nights in a row!)

Have a GREAT day!

"Kev" will be back tomorrow!

"Kev's" Post Script:
Reichen is sitting in this photo. While I do not know his height, he is in fact taller than "Kev."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you and your husband look MARVELOUS! Perhaps you ought to model with him.....

D.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL - You are as crazy as I am. Actually, I am showing visible signs of aging which makes me, well, sad. I was so wound up about meeting him, that I didn't sleep much the night before (isn't that NUTS)? My goal is to meet as many of the HOT Guys we feature here at the "Corner." Wish me luck! Have a GR-EAT week!
xoxo -
Kevin

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, while you were off marrying Reichen I was keeping Lance occupied. But seriously, I was with them at the NYC book party. Met Lance a few years back, Reichen for the first time. They are 2 of the sweetest people. Graciously posed for pictures. What do you get if you have Lance on your right arm and Reichen on your left? A permanent smile! Take care.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Dear Rah -
First, THANKS for reading the blog! I am SO jealous (yes, not a quality I am proud of, but true!) It must be exciting to get to socialize with these people like you do! Good for you! They are both cute guys (I would trade places with either of them in a second), but I fall more into the "Reichen" camp (so I guess I would want to BE Lance so I could "enjoy" Reichen). Take care and please stop back in here at the "Corner!"
Kev

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! What are you talking about!?!? To me, you look just as GREAT as you did when we lived in CA.

I still don't believe you'll be turning 40... that's nuts. You look WAAAAY too good for 40.

-Carrie

8:40 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You are too kind my friend...

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter