Monday, January 08, 2007

Leather "Kev"


HELLO EVERYONE! THANKS for stopping in!

It has been "one hell-of-a-day" at the office for "Kev."

We hope you enjoy these pictures of another guy named "Kev," who probably had a much better day than I did... (I don't remember his last name or anything about him, other than that his first name is also Kevin and he looks GREAT in leather... Sorry for the picture quality.)

Hilary Swank got her star on Hollywood Boulevard today! CONGRATS Hilary! Although we, the whole staff here, don't care to see her new movie, "Freedom Writers" (something like that). It just looks stupid. However, if YOU happen to catch it, please let us know your thoughts!

It is "rumored" that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's marriage is "on the rocks." (Who cares, really? Just break up.)

Since my "nice" filter is off tonight, I will take this opportunity to mention that I still don't care for the Olsen twins (Mary Kate and Ashley). They're creepy, horrible little actresses. I try NEVER to be "negative..." I am sure they are lovely girls, and there are far worse celebrities we could chastise, however, those two look like aliens to me. There, I said it.

Also, I don't care for Ryan Seacrest one little bit. Like Clay Aiken, I find him annoying.

Finally, my last "rant" for the evening goes to Kate Hudson... Cut the damn kid's hair.



"Kev" will be back tomorrow (in better spirits, promise).



"Kev's" Post Script:
To clarify, this "Kev" (me) does not have a leather "fetish" (honest).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Hope you have a better day tomorrow. P

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey P -
THANKS!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter