Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sheena


T.G.I.T! (That will catch on, right? How come Friday gets all the accolades? There has to be something good about Thursday.)

If you are a regular visitor here at the "Corner," you know that "Kev" has an aunt named Edith (who was named after her grandmother, my great-grandmother). My Aunt Edith also stops in here at the "Corner" from time to time and we want to make sure she feels just as welcomed as "Kev's" closest friends and the many, many homos "Kev" associates with who also read this blog (I can say that since I am one of them as well).

My Aunt Edith is the proud new "parent" of "Sheena" (not Queen of the Jungle) and, like most proud parents, Aunt Edith has been sharing pictures of her latest "addition" which I wanted to share with you. (Gays love little dogs, especially those in "fabulous" get ups. Have you seen the "Tinkerbell" line from Paris Hilton?)


Here is Sheena on New Year's Day, after a long night of celebrating. You might recognize that Sheena is a Puggle, a Pug and Beagle mix, which is all the rage right now (and I hear they are VERY expensive).

Fun fact...HOT Guy Jake Gyllenhaal is also the proud "parent" of a Puggle, hence the photo above. (How lucky is that dog? Yes, I want to sit in Jake's lap.)

"Kev's" Quiz - Can you name another famous actor who owns a Puggle? (We can't, but perhaps you can. Let us know.)

Before I forget, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is touring the country. Make sure you DON'T GO. Kindly boycott the circus. Click HERE for details...

Have a GREAT day.

"Kev" will be back on Friday, with, you got it, another HOT Guy...

Finally, click HERE to watch Stephen Lynch perform "If I Were Gay."

4 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Dear Land Lord -
While I thanked you privately, I also wanted to thank you publicly for dinner tonight (I guess last night?), whilst letting everyone know I did NOT cancel. Thanks again. The restaurant was great. It was GREAT meeting your new BF too. He is a lucky fella and I hope we do it again soon. Now I really AM going to bed...
XO -
Kev

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me my 15 minutes of fame! You're my favorite cousin! *smile*

8:32 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Anytime Sheena! You're a "cutie!"
Love, "cousin" Kev.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin -
Yes, you did in fact show for dinner last night and as always, it was a pleasure. Just thought I would corroborate your comment above and thank you again. You can even be fun when off the juice (who knew) so keep up the good work! I am, of course, just giving you a hard time.
Land Lord.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter