Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FIRE!


It's TUESDAY!

We hope you all had a GR-EAT day!

Justin Timberlake kicked off his official U.S. tour last night in San Diego... His movie, "Alpha Dog," opens this Friday.

Is everyone following the Donald Trump/Rosie O'Donnell feud? Does anyone really care? I don't care for either of them (boy, I sure have been "negative" this week, huh?) Rosie has never appealed to me so I don't get the draw. To both of them I say, "Grow up. Act like adults. You're rich, what's the problem?"

Suzanne Somers' home in Malibu was destroyed by fire yesterday (hence our fireman above).

See you tomorrow!

L-U-V,

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love me some firemen. What a hose on that one!!! He gets my vote for HOT guy 2007 so far. ;-)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks for commenting, "Anonymous"! I am glad you enjoyed the photo of the fire man (and that you can appreciate his equipment). "We" have some more men in uniform coming to the "Corner," so stay tuned!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter