Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Before He Cheats


Hey everyone! Hope you had a GREAT Tuesday!

The 6th season of "American Idol" premiers tonight on Fox at 8:00 p.m. (EDT) and we are excited to see a whole bunch of people across the country make complete and total asses of themselves.

On Saturday, I mentioned again that I just don't care for country music. Well... I lied. While it is true that Reba McIntyre makes me irk and Toby Keith makes me gag, (irk and gag may be the same thing, I don't know) I am actually a "closet" country fan (please don't tell anyone). I am just going to lay it out here... I love Kenny Chesney too (yes, I think his "tractor" is sexy). For the record, I stand by what I said about Christmas music. Still don't care for it.

Have you seen Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats," (THE 4th American Idol)? I LOVE this song and video (and Carrie's hair extensions and her HOT BF). I would also love to carve "Kev" into someones leather seats, for no particular reason other than for the fact that it would be fun and I don't have leather seats of my own. (Perhaps I could carve "Kev" into my living room sofa.)

Anyway, ENJOY THIS video (so you get the reference above)! ALSO, visit Carrie Underwood's official site (which also includes "Before He Cheats" and has better sound quality than the video) by clicking HERE.

"Kev" will be back Wednesday.

Buonas noches!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love me some Kenny and especially the Somewhere Under the Sun album. I'll be on Kenny's island (St. John) and the inspiration for that album next week. Cannot wait to have some warm weather, Caribbean breezes and white sand beneath my feet.

Hope your week is going great. P

11:58 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey P!
Are you there on vacation? Hope you enjoy it!
Kevin

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed I am on vacation there for 6 glorius days of sun and fun. Cannot wait to go visit my prior home of the Virgin Islands. Cool drink in my hand and the sand beneath my feet listening to the warm caribbean breezes and the rolling waves of crystal blue water. ;-) can you tell I'm excited.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter