Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life Comes At You Fast


¿Qué aumenta a Hembras?

We are CRACKIN' up here! If you don't speak or read Spanish, today's salutation simply states, "What's up bitches?" I don't know why "Kev" is on this "bitches" kick. He is almost 40 and really should behave accordingly, don't you think?

(This is the perfect time for the third-person reference though since I can negate my personal responsibility here.)

Anyway beloved friends (and total strangers), we hope you had a GREAT Wednesday.

Here are some entertainment news highlights for you...

Anne Heche and husband Coley Laffoon have "called it quits" and ask that we (that includes YOU) "respect their privacy during this difficult time." (We've filed this under "nobody cares.")

Isaiah Washington, who said a week ago that he needs help to resolve issues "within my own soul" following his anti-gay remarks, is seeking counseling, he said in a statement Wednesday. I don't even know what to say about this. Counseling and rehab are cop outs, don't you think? We are waiting for the, "I'm an alcoholic" excuse. Anyway, I think my new friends, drag queens Mary Kate and Ashley (no lie), are flying to L.A. to beat him up.

Does everyone remember a group called, "Crowded House?" They were big in the early '90's with hits such as "Something So Strong" and "World Where You Live." Well, they are re-grouping and will be touring in the near future. (So, if you liked them a lot, well, watch for their tour.)

Kevin Federline's Super Bowl ad for Nationwide Insurance's "Life Comes At You Fast," campaign features Kevin day dreaming about his career in "rap" and then working at a fast food restaurant. I love these commercials and think this is hysterical. But, you know, someone is always offended and Kevin's ad has angered the National Restaurant Association. No sense of humor, I swear.

Well my friends, that's it for today.

"Kev" will be "off" tomorrow but will be back on Friday with, you got it, Friday's "HOT Guy..."

Have a GRRRR-EAT evening (and please enjoy the pictures of yet ANOTHER "Kev," Kevin Burns)!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter