Sunday, February 04, 2007

"SOOOOO PER!" (Said With A Lisp)


It's SUPER SUNDAY! Jump up and shout "SOOOOO PER!"

The Chicago Bears "take on" (I can't even write this sports stuff) the Indiana Colts at Dolphin Stadium in Miami this afternoon.

Since I am from Chicago, I felt compelled to say, "GO BEARS."

The last time I watched the Super Bowl was in 1986 which, I believe, was also the last time the Bears were in the Super Bowl. It's too much hootin' and hollerin' for me, thank you.

Anyway, for those of you who enjoy this sort of thing, we hope YOUR team wins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick shout out from Packers country:
GO BEARS! :-)

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI, for those people out there concerned about "Kev's" well-being while it is sub-zero up here in Bears' country, Princess is stuffing him full of food, cranking up the furnace, and covering him with an electric blanket all in the name of warmth.

We'll return him to ATL in the same fine condition in which we received him.

ps - when in the world did he find time to blog??

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter