Sunday, August 24, 2008

About Last Night...


HAPPY SUNDAY BITCHES!

As you know, "Kev" and about 30 of his "closest" friends "unvelied" the Herbert Worthington photo of Stevie Nicks last night here in the A-T-L. The unveiling was, well, amazing. I have to say, "we" felt Stevie with us...

If YOU attended, I would like to say THANK YOU. I had a GREAT time with each and every one of you. (Send me YOUR pictures!) There were gypsies and white winged doves, as well as a few "priests of nothing." Kudos to ZANE, CHRISTINE and JUNE who really embraced their inner-Stevie. (You were each mystical and enchanting.) Stevie would have been proud.

Herbert also called on Saturday afternoon to say he hoped the party would be a success which meant a LOT to me. Thank you Herbert...

THANKS to Chance for the extra special touch that made the party "special."

I will post more pictures as I get them (these are merely my before and after shots, taken when I had a chance to take pictures, which was before the sun went down).

"We" would also like to say WELCOME to our new friend and reader ROBBIE! Robbie has been "stoppin' in" here at the "Corner" so "we'd" like to officially welcome him (he's hot too...).

Have a GR-EAT Sunday and, as Stevie would say... MUCH LOVE (bitches).

"Kev"

My hat...




Just a sampling of Stevie memorabilia collected over the years.


And here it is, unveiled, under purple spot lights...



P.S. As of yesterday, "Kev" (still ME) has lost a total of (drum roll please) 40 pounds! I actually wore the very FIRST Stevie Nicks shirt I ever owned (obtained when I was 19) tonight (and it fit)! I am officially at my goal weight of 165! Bye everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations, kev!! 40 lbs...that's fantastic. you should post a photo...i haven't seen you in a long time and would love to see the new you!! congrats on your successful photo unveiling, as well...it's beautiful. xxoo

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey darlin!
How are you? How are L'il Kitty and Tiger? I wish you could have been here... The party was f-u-n. It is going to be an annual thing. I had the picture of you and I with Fleetwood Mac and someone told me you look like Stevie Nicks! I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I will post recent pics this week!! (People call me "skinny" now... I am lovin' it!)
Love and hugs -
Kevin

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost 40? Come on over to my house. I bet you can find them all over here! Congrats, Skinny!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hi Mr. D!!
Are you back to school? Is this it - your last year? I hope I can come to the end of the year party! You know, when I got on the scale yesterday and it read 165, I just about cried (I can say that since everyone here knows, and embraces, how gay I am...). Luckily, for me, a minor "health scare" (and a friend dropping dead from a heart attack) changed my way of eating. It's not easy BUT I now know that it can be done. My neighbors, who have adopted my ways, have each lost 15 pounds. I never want to be winded tying my shoes again. I hope this lifestyle change is for good. Okay, I am tired/wild eyed and now rambling. Have a GR-EAT week. Hugs!!
Kevin

9:39 PM  
Blogger Haunted Song said...

I think you look great in the photos...congrats on the weight loss!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thank you! (I'm hungry!)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter