Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here's (More Of) The Story...


Wuz up, bitches? (Why does this STILL make me laugh? I promise, upon my next birthday, I will STOP referring to you in this manner. I don't talk like this in "real" life, although I would like to.)

Anyhoo, it's hard to follow last night's post. You understand, right? I didn't meet ANY celebrities today and, well, that makes me sad. My building is still a buzz about Maureen McCormick's visit to our little gay bookstore, Outwrite. Everyone asking, "Did you meet her?" "What was she like?" etc., etc.. Of course I met her! Duh! They don't call me "Kev" for nothin' you know. (Okay, they call me that simply because it's my name. Not because I am "in" with famous folk, like Maureen.) Here is another picture, taken by a "professional." (Don't I look at ease, like I meet these types all the time? Again, both the shirt and jeans are from Europe. Style tip... If you'd like to duplicate my outfit, here's how... Go to Europe. Come home. Get a European car. The hat's all "America!")

Okay, "we" don't have a lot to write about tonight. "We" would like to mention that the traffic to this blog has increased three-fold! No one seems to comment, which is f-i-n-e, fine BUT we now get more than 100 visitors a day! Who ARE you people? "We" want to know! Anyhoo, THANKS for actually reading this.

What else, what else? Is anyone watching "The Real Housewives of Atlanta?" Those bitches are whack. The ONLY reason I enjoy the show is because I know EXACTLY where they are filming, many of the places virtually at my door step.

Alrighty aphrodite(y?), I'm calling it a day.

Hugs -

"Kev"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. can't watch the show, but love the references to your clothes. they are the best. ;-) of course, hope you got good quality b/c my irish clothes have fallen apart. oh wait, might be that i'm gaining weight and not losing so the buttons pop off. lol can't wait to hear about your trip.

smootches-

P

12:51 AM  
Blogger j tana ford said...

I'll comment! I found your blog through Happy Family-slash-Carrie Lindsay and and now I read it every day. You're one hilarious Mf-er, Kev.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey friends! THANKS for commenting!
Love you all!
JT -
WELCOME!!! THANKS for stoppin' in!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hi i found you on Happy Family blog. She is in a parenting group with me on Yahoo. I find you amazingly funny. You have me hooked now!!! Feel free to come on over to my blog and leave me a comment ;)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Lindsay family said...

Ha!!!! I was just about to chime in, hand waving furiously in the air to say,"Me! Me! I've sent people your way!!"

But to be honest, I didn't realize they could "find" you. Nonetheless, I will take credit for it since it seems to have made you happy. ;)

Next comment - Love the style tip! I've been to Europe: Germany in '03. I came back sans style. (Unlike you, I came back with JUST a hat, which I donated to the Salvation Army just this morning.) Guess I should have bought a shirt/jeans instead!

And finally, yes! I have been catching up on the past seasons of "Real Housewives".. and am disappointed with Atlanta. But now that I know they are filming near you, I will be watching with a keen eye in hopes of catching a glimpse of my beloved friend. ;)

XOXO
Carrie

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks, again, everyone for reading this! (Otherwise, I'm just a loser with a computer wasting my time.) Have a good night y'all!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter