Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mind The Gap


MIND THE GAP, bitches! (I'm cracking myself up now...) Yes, I'm hom(o) in the A-T-L. For those of you who haven't been to London, "mind the gap" is a popular expression used in the underground "tube" (subway) system informing you to watch the space between the platform and the train (lest you fall on your arse). You will be told to "mind the gap" no less than 1,743 times whilst there on hols (vacation).

TODAY is "National Coming Out Day" and the birthday of my best ex-BF, Steve, who turned 43. Happy birthday Steve!

Anyhoo, I am really really very very tired so I won't write another word (okay, paragraph) tonight BUT here is a picture of a London bus (that I just loved). As a matter of fact, I had to chase this one down the street just to get a picture of it... Enjoy!

Be back tomorrow!

"Kev" (which also means "nerd" over there, I learned.)

The billboard in my London hotel...



I heard THIS song in all 3 countries I visited (no lie).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home, nerd! (cracking myself up) :)

hope you had a wonderful time!

tonight, lil' kitty and i will see the jonas brothers with several of our screaming fans. wish us luck!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

SO jealous...

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Kev!

Your photos are beautiful. I must say this is probably my favorite Kev's Corner post yet.
Glad you're having such a great time. It's so awesome to explore, isn't it? :-)
Love ya bunches.
-Auntie Edith
xoxo

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter