Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On Hols



Alright folks, this is it, the last post until I return from Europe. "We" (just ME) hope YOU take care of yourself, be good, enjoy, relax, tow the line, etc., etc.. "We" will be back on October 12th. Don't forget to stop in then.

When "we" as in "me" return, we hope to share lots of pictures with YOU.

To my dear friend JoAnn... I will see YOU and your fabulous hubby in Paris! Travel safe! (I wouldn't be going to Europe but JoAnn's husband was kind enough to extend an invite. Isn't he the best?)

Much love to all of you.

Kevin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great trip!! hope you have an excellent time. i have friend over there if you need a guided tour of the london "hood". ;-)

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time!! travel safely...xxoo

9:44 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks both!
Hugs all around! (I think I am "set" with London - no guided tour needed. Know anyone in Spain?)

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter