Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!

Our Tuesday "HOT Guy," Tim, turned, um, 29 yesterday. Here are some pics from his party. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM! Thanks for inviting me.

(I am far too tired to comment on every picture, so please just enjoy and don't be offended if I omit, i.e., forgot, your name. You're all beautiful/fabulous, etc..., etc..., but as usual, I exceeded my two drink maximum. You saw me - you know what I mean. You understand.)

Kevin & The Birthday Boy (who is as nice as can be - I simply adore him)


Another (younger/cuter) Kevin and a really hot guy, whom we'll just call hot guy.


Hot guy and his hot BF, Jason. (They were very nice.)


BFF's, Thomas & Tim (aren't they cute)


I LOVED this woman, Kanicki (sorry if I didn't spell that correctly). She's gorgeous. She was even very gracious after I stepped on her foot. (Again, I'm sorry.)



Jason. He's the dreamiest, isn't he? (sigh.)











Patrick, Kevin and ... (sorry, I blame the vodka.)


Friends Javi (our little chalupa) and (DJ) Nat


Kevin and Dean (again, just a nice person)...



"Kev" and one of his best friends forever, Ken, who is just a decent human being.





The "pretty people" sofa. They are all GORGEOUS!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kevin! thanks so much for comming! i really apprciate your kindness and apprciate all the pictures you took. talk with you soon!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Have a good week darlin'!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter