Sunday, September 07, 2008

Piece Of Me


It's... GRANDPARENTS DAY (bitches)! HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY to my Grandmother. Yes, she "stops in" from time to time. Anyhoo, YOU (Grandma, not the rest of you) are loved.

Who's watching the VMA's tonight? Britney is rumored to open the show and "we" hope she steals it. Knocks one out of the park (I actually hate sports cliches. They're lost on me).

I love this song (Kathy Griffin does too...). This is how I felt last night at Blake's... Having lost the weight, I now feel hunted, just like Britney... (Okay, I am lying but I did meet a very nice bloke from London. He had the trademark bad teeth, pasty skin, British accent, etc... A real dream boat... (LOL!) Anyhoo, I told him I would be there, London that is, next month and he helped me work on the accent a bit.) Enjoy the song...



Have a GR-EAT night friend.

XO -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter