Friday, August 29, 2008

Stevie Nicks Coming Out Party - Take II


More pics from last Saturday night's Stevie Nicks unveiling party... More to follow!

THANKS, Zane, for sharing your pictures.

Bye y'all!

"Kev"


Zane, Tim & Robbie


Zane & Christine re-enacting the "Rumours" album cover... I love this. I am sending this one to Herbert, who "shot" and did the art design for the "Rumours" album cover.




Zane & Christine (aren't they the cutest?)


Brent, Kevin & Zane


Ted & Kevin (who's having feather issues... I'm sure Stevie's feathers don't fall out)


Bob & Ted. Yes, Bob is cute and fun, but he likes to break beer bottles... Bob - I have a sippy cup with YOUR name on it!


Bob & Zane


Christine & Bob


Christine, Kevin & Zane


Robbie, Christine & Tim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The party was awesome. I am still singing Stevie Nicks songs. Thanks for the invite.
one twisted gypsy (isn't that what you called me?)

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter