Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stevie Nicks Coming Out Party


Hello EVERYONE!

Would you like to see some pics from Saturday night? Let me tell you first... I was a BAD host... My intent was to take a picture of everyone in the top hat (Stevie's signature top hat, that is) BUT the memory card in my camera was full so I could not take even one picture... I am now relying on the guests to send me their pictures. These pictures, of the game/quiz and actual "unveiling" were taken by Tim. He's one sexy bastard. I asked him to send a picture of himself, preferably with his shirt off, so I could post him here for you to see. Anyhoo, I know more pics of the guests are coming my way, but this is me (looking out at 35 people)... Someone referred to this party as a "Stevie Nicks Coming Out Party" which I thought was, well, hysterical.




The lovely Christine, re-enacting Stevie's dance move for the song "Sara" for the quiz category, "Like A Willow I Can Bend." Nice job Christine! (You're the poet in my heart.)


Okay, that's IT. Have a GR-EAT night everyone!

Love -

"Kev"

7 Comments:

Blogger Haunted Song said...

The pics are great -- it looks like an enchanted evening!!! I so wish I could have been there! :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I wish you could have been here too! I told everyone about you. They all think I am a big fan and I had to tell them that there is actually a BIGGER fan (always trumps me) and that is, of course, YOU! Hugs!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look FAB-U-LOUS!!!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, skinny!! you look great! is that actually stevie's top hat, or a replica?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten and Princess! THANKS for the "props" (about the weight loss!) The hat is a replica although I have BIG news......
I am getting the tambourine that is photographed on the cover of the Bella Donna album (scream!). I am very excited about that. I will have to throw another party to unveil it!!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...now that's exciting!! how are you getting that??

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,
You look A-Mazing! I cannot believe how skinny you have gotten! Great job - even though I loved you just as much before. That party looked like a blast -- Thanks for sharing all of your pictures. :)

Hugs-
Carrie

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter