Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In Memory


Welcome BACK you dirty bastards. What's UP everyone? Is everyone having a GR-EAT week? "We" hope so!

"We" are still trying to obtain pictures from last Saturday's "unveiling" party. "We" will post them as soon as "we" receive them. I wish I could throw a (Stevie Nicks) party every weekend.

Okay, you all know I like to acknowledge "special" people on their "special" day (when I remember...). Although he is no longer with us, TODAY would have been my Grandfather's 84th birthday. I also no longer have a scanner, so I can't share any more recent photos of him with you, so please enjoy this one (sent to me by my sister) of me, my Grandpa, and cousin Paul (who was a real cry baby whiner), circa a long time ago (at the Wisconsin Dells). This picture makes me laugh... My Grandfather always had a cigarette in his mouth and another in his hand ready to light up. He liked his cigarettes. Anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA. You are missed.

That's IT for today kids. "We" hope you have a GR-EAT Wednesday.

Peace out - (alright, I don't really know what that means...)

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter