Monday, September 01, 2008

Go Your Own Way


It's LABOR DAY, bitches! C'mon in!

What's up? What's new? What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on here - nothin'! Actually, it's Black Gay Pride weekend here in Atlanta and I believe there is also some big sporting event AND the Dragon Con parade was this weekend (geeks who dress up like their favorite science fiction character and parade down the street in them... How silly is THAT? I would NEVER dress up like someone I idolized... just look at the last two posts). Anyways, kids, the streets are buzzing (and I'm staying inside).

My computer crashed last night whilst downloading a dance remix of Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way." (It's an AWESOME song.) Yes, that's right. Crashed after being infected with 555 different viruses. I've learned that it is very important to load that virus protection software you always hear about. Anyhoo, after 5 hours on the phone with "John" from Bombay, "we're" up and running again. "John," who admitted that was his Americanized slave name, was actually very helpful although he was WAY too kind and apologetic. I told him if he could cut the politeness, we'd be off the phone in half the amount of time. You know what I'm talking about - I don't need to give you examples do I? Just no sense in spelling back every word I say. The only rough spots in the call were when he used the word "virus" it sounded like he was saying "wireless" (and I had to tell him I was not calling about wireless). Anyhoo, it's working again.

So how about Sarah Palin? What are your thoughts? (I know nothin' about her except that she looks like a very handsome woman firing that assault rifle.) Those glasses make her look smart, right? I'm certain that's why John selected her.

Okay, I'm bored so I am going to say avoir for now. (Oh, wait, I almost forgot to announce/brag that my waist is down to.... 31"! I had a LOT of fun this weekend buying new clothes! All the summer stuff is on sale.)

Have a good week everyone!

"Kev"

NOT the dance remix that crashed my computer...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev,
I have been out of the political scene since it began but now things have changed! I am voting for McCain and Sarah Palin. I have gained much respect for McCain with his choice of VP and he must be honest to choose an
upright person like Sarah Palin.
I think CNN and all these media people and interviewers should screen the people on the street before they air their stupid opinions.I saw them asking an ugly,idiotic, low class woman what she thinks about Sarah Palin and she was disgusting! CNN and all you news media--Steer clear of those idiots. We do not need their
illiterate opinions.
I'm for SARAH PALIN!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't say much about Sarah Palin... Seems like a bizarre choice to me, but maybe there's something I'm missing.

But 31"?????

God, how embarrassing is it when a GUY has a smaller waistline than myself?!

Hats off to you! (Now, can I hire you to be my personal trainer???!!)

- Carrie

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna contradict "annonymous" and say NO to sarah palin!! she and mccain are wanting to make a constitutional ammendment to discriminate against AMERICAN citizens (no gay marriage), want to overturn roe v wade and have women give up their right to choose (legislating morality?), and continue to make public education harder and harder to achieve for all students, not to mention continuing this abominable war. she has NO national/international experience, and mccain has NO idea about the plight of middle class Americans (too long living off his wife's considerable fortune). GO OBAMA/BIDEN!! there's hope for us yet!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Princess! Hey Kitten!
I am not sure who the McCain/Palin supporter is, but nobody I am close to for certain. I am no polictical pundit, but more of the same is not what we need. GO OBAMA!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter