Saturday, September 06, 2008

Kathy Griffin


Hello BITCHES! (And by "bitches," I of course mean "friends.")

How are YOU? What's going on? What d'ya see? What's "up" with your bad self?

Kathy Griffin performed two sold out shows last night at Atlanta's Fabulous Fox Theatre! "Kev" and BFF, Ken, were in the 3rd row center (pit, of course) for the 7:30 p.m. performance. Kathy didn't disappoint. Just hysterical. She's gay royalty. "We" love her. Attending the show earns you 1,000 GP's towards your annual continuing ed requirement. If you get a chance to catch her in your town, go see her!

Okay, I need to get to the p-a-r-k, park to burn some more calories! (As of this writing, I am at 165... Visited the doctor yesterday and he says I am still overweight! He was overjoyed with my success to date though - I thought he was going to cry. I consoled him. Told him, "I know... It was emotional for me too.") Can you believe that though, still overweight? It's true. I still need to lose 10 more pounds! I don't know how the Hollywood types do it. I'm hungry for Christ's sake. I don't want to exercise anymore. I'd like a brownie (frosted) please. My head hurts.

Bye everyone!

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're still overweight, i'd hate to think what i am. you look fantastic, and you feel great...that's all that matters. too thin is not attractive, or healthy. if you're comfortable where you are, stay there! love ya!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten!
How are ya doll? I was thinking of you last night WHILST at Kathy Griffin. Does she ever come to Phoenix? We'll have to go... Ya, I am getting to a point where I think my current weight is good enough. I DO dream about brownies these days instead of celebrities. Hugs and kisses!!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! maybe someday you'll find a happy medium and dream about celebrities with brownies. :)

i gotta check with uncle ralph and see if kathy is coming to phoenix...gotta see her! we do get to see some good stuff...walking with dinosaurs next weekend, the olympic gymnasts with disney sensation demi lovato the weekend after, and the jonas brothers in october. if i didn't have a six year old, i'd never get out!! or maybe i'd just be seeing different stuff...but i prefer not to think about that... ;)

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

165 still overweight?!? Geesh- your doctor would think I'm a cow at 5'6, 150. Yikes.
xoxo
-AE

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter