Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday


Greetings EVERYONE! It's FRIDAY! Welcome BACK!

"We" hope YOU had a GR-EAT week.

First order of business... You might notice that comments left now require approval before they will be posted. Comments will now go through a filter, immediately deleting those left by a certain right-wing someone in Naperville, Illinois, that I just don't care to deal with. That's right. I won't even see them or be bothered by them. Google is WONDERFUL. I figure if Sarah Palin can cherry pick who interviews her and deny media requests for interviews (crazy when you are running for the Vice Presidency, right?) than I shouldn't be subject to someone's comments that I don't care for. This person is anti-Obama and anti-gay (and probably anti everything else except guns and religion) and I don't want them (her) here, nor do I understand why they continue to read this blog? Probably just to annoy me. The person has suggested that I am closed minded because I deleted her comments about Sarah Palin being a "wonderful woman." Honestly, I don't care to dialogue with someone this stupid and the beauty of this is, I don't have to.

Okay... actually, that's IT for today. Enjoy the picture above of the Obama family. They're beautiful, aren't they?

Hugs and love to all of you (except the Naperville person).

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter