Monday, September 08, 2008

Simply Heart Warming

Who wants to see the cutest little girl, ever? (No, I am not talking about myself this time...)

THIS is my friend, "Princess's," daughter on her first day of pre-school. Isn't she darling? I love her! THANKS, "Princess," for bringing a smile to my face. Please give "L'il Princess" big hugs (and congrats on the new and exciting chapter in her life). ("We" have that back pack!)




To everyone else, "we" hope YOU had a GR-EAT day! (I gotta watch some television now...)

Much love -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought princess's kids were older?! i had no idea...she's a cutie patootie!!

i'll have to send you a recent photo of lil' kitty...she's taken charge of her hair...wanted bangs and a chin-length bob. i gave in...

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter