Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's So Nice To Be With You


BREAKING NEWS... CLAY AIKEN COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET! Can you believe it folks, he's GAY!

All I can say is, "Girl, what took you so long?" I am admittedly NOT a Clay Aiken fan (he's icky). The folks over at the "Clay Aiken Fraud Squad" must be hopping tonight!

What's up folks? It's... TUESDAY!

This week is "National Stay At Home Week," did you know that? It's true. Most television series are premiering this week and we (that includes you) are supposed to stay home and tune in.

Who watched the 60th Annual Emmy Awards on Sunday? The show really sucked, right?

Are you watching "Dancing With The Stars?" This season is HOT, HOT, HOT! Of course, I love Lance Bass. Cody and Julianne are darling too, aren't they?

In politics...

A new poll finds Americans blame Republicans 2-to-1 over Democrats for the economic crisis that has gripped the country recently. And the poll shows more Americans think Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama would do a better job of handling the economy than his rival, GOP nominee John McCain.

"Seinfeld" actor Jason Alexander turned 49 today! (Doesn't he seem older than that?)

Okay, I am tired, so I am going to say farewell for now. You get sleepy when you weigh 160 pounds, 45 pounds less than you weighed, let's say, about 4 months ago... Yes, that's my way of telling you I have reached another weight loss milestone! I have now lost a total of 45 pounds! That's as much as a medium-sized Boxer (the dog breed). I will lose 5 more pounds and then I am d-o-n-e, done! It's true that you no longer crave sweets after you give them up AND exercise is addicting - I run EVERY day! I no longer dream about brownies either! It's been "great" writing about weight loss here, so thanks for indulging me!

Bye bitches!

Oh, here's an old song that I heard TODAY that reminds me of YOU (again YOU know who YOU are (because I told YOU), but I hope YOU, as in all of YOU, enjoy it! Oddly enough... whoever created this set it to a slide show of Clay Aiken pictures... ewww.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this song for ME. Yes - I know who I am. You told me. XOXOXOXOXO
Me, or as you say, YOU
I heart you.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

YOU are welcome!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter