Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jonas Brothers


I have to say, while I did not know who they were one month ago... I LOVE the Jonas Brothers! (Especially the one in the middle who flat irons his hair. What's his name? Joe?) Did you see them tonight on "DWTS?" Very exciting. The teenage girl trapped in this 41-year-old gay man's body was elated. Can't wait to see them in concert (and I am not kidding)!



One week till LONDON (baby!) I cannot w-a-i-t.

Okay, enough of me. What's new with YOU? Let "us" know.

Did you hear that John McCain is backing out of the presidential debate on Friday unless the financial crisis (Wall Street bail out) is settled? I don't get it? This is his opportunity to share his views/win votes, let us know where he stands and he wants to back out? Aren't Presidents supposed to be able to multi task? What a ..... (you can fill in the blank... douche bag is what I am thinking).

That's it. I gotta go.

Ciao -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes...this is a jonas houshold! but we love nick (the younger curly haired one). lil' kitty and friends will be seeing them in concert in october...with mommy and auntie barb chaperoning. maybe we'll get a meet and greet like we did last year with the cheetah girls and corbin bleu!!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter