Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hola Bitches!


This post is coming to YOU live from Barcelona! (The hotel´s internet is free, so I thought I would check in.)

How are all of you bitches (always just a term of endearment) doing? I have to say, this "holiday" has been very nice. London was fun. Paris (with "Princess" and her husband) even more fun. Now Barcelona, which is simply beautiful. I don´t want to come home.

Since I am not on my own computer, the image above is one I was able to upload from, again, the hotel computer (it has no personal relevance to me or my vacation although I will post pictures when I get home on Sunday).

I have learned so far that Emporio Armani is the official underwear of the Europeans (it seems the David Beckham ads did wonders... OH, speaking of David Beckham, can´t wait to share the pictures of the London buses! You'll shit.). Puma shoes are also HUGE - everyone is wearing them.

Okay, that´s it. (I gotta get back to vacationing.)

Asta later (my Spanish is really no good - a lot of pointing, smiling and nodding going on here...)

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter