Sunday, October 12, 2008

Algunos Cuadros Para Usted…


Hey bitches, WELCOME BACK to our "international" Corner!

Here are some pictures for you from London (mates), Paris and Barcelona. (I took more than 200 pictures but am sparing you from most of them and selected these randomly.) Since I am still too tired (jet-lagged) to write, please just guess which city each was taken in and create your own story for the image you see (it's more fun that way, right?). TOMORROW I will tell you about each and you can see how close you were to getting it right. (Oh... if you want to see a larger version of the picture, just click it.)

Bye!

"Kev"




































Finally, one of my favorites (from Barcelona) - "Show me the way back to the sea..." (yes, that's a Stevie Nicks lyric, which played in my head throughout the Barcelona leg of this trip).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

I am on pins and needles waiting for a description of that chair. It looks as if that might deserve its own entry...

Hope you're feeling bright-eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow morning. ;)

P.S. Beautiful photos, BTW.

-Carrie

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. The picture of the chair was taken in the Moulin Rouge/red district. The street was lined with sex shops. It took me a few minutes to realize the chair would do nothing for me and I think JoAnn/Scott had to explain it to me (just like a man - I wanted to know how it would please me...) Have a great week sweet heart!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter