Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Human Head Weighs 10 Pounds


Welcome back EVERYONE! "We" (that's just me for those of our new friends) would like to leave the pic of Marcia (damn it, Maureen) and me up BUT it's a new day. Time to move on, right?

Child actor Jonathan "the human head weighs 10 pounds" Lipnicki (I don't think he's done anything as an adult, has he?) turns 18 TODAY! Has this kid published his memoirs yet? You know, his tales of wine and women, stints in and out of rehab and what it was like working with crazy megalomaniacs Tom Cruise and Renee Zellweger? I'd read it.

Also... TODAY is the birthday of my dear friend, Kitten (the desert cat)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend. I am thinking of YOU.

"We" hear the Madonna/Guy Ritchie divorce is turning nas-ty. (Don't all divorces generally head that way? They aren't separating because they can agree on things/work things out). Anyhoo, I don't know the details. Other than her music, Madonna does not interest me. (I know - revoke my "card.")

What else? Oh, everyone have Halloween plans? Halloween is ranked higher than Christmas for the gays. "We" just love it. I usually end up having sex on Halloween with a random character, so I am looking forward to it (just keeping it real here). (I'm single so Halloween is the one day of the year I really look forward to. Shared too much? Perhaps.) Last year I thought I brought home Captain Jack Sparrow but it turned out, he really dressed that way. Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. So what are all of YOU doing?

Okay, I think that's going to be IT for today friends. I hope you all enjoyed your Wednesday.

Hugs (not drugs) -

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Halloween with 2 kids doesn't quite leave time for mommy plans lol so i will live vicariously through my bloggy friends who get to go have fun. Be safe ;)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Lindsay family said...

We're taking the girls trick-or-treating in a friend's neighborhood.

Amanda will be (what else) a Princess. Eva will be a ladybug.

And what will YOU be dressing up as, Kevin??

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Courtney and Carrie!
Take pics of your kiddies!
I haven't landed on a costume yet. I usually go shopping the day of (not too good at planning ahead).
Have a GR-EAT afternoon!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetie...thanks for the bday wishes. sorry i'm late in the thanking.

i love halloween too...and not just for the random sex. lil' kitty will be a hula girl this year...with authentic gear the grand-kitties brought her from hawaii this month! she's stoked.

have a fun (safe) time...hope you get a superhero or a brad pitt this year! :) xxoo

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter