Saturday, October 25, 2008

Linens 'N Things


Look who's here! It's YOU! It's ME! It's SATURDAY.

Today's pictures are of model Evan Wade. You've seen him here before.

So what's going on? It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in Atlanta. The skies are blue and there is a slight breeze coming from (alright, I don't know where).

So I was out running errands today, shopping mostly, when I happened upon (get this) a SHOPLIFTER! Yes, it's true. Linens N' Things is going out of business, you may know, and they are having a clearance/blow out/help us get this crap outta here sale when I spotted sister-girlfriend in the towel section, stuffing two lime green towels in the front of her jacket. She saw me, I saw her, and I muttered the three words she did not want to hear... "I'm gonna tell." Okay, I did not say that BUT I did say, "I saw you!" I wasn't bothered so much with the fact that she was stealing but her choice was all wrong. Lime green colored items should never be part of a decorating scheme. It ain't right. I tried to encourage her to go with a classic - white. You can't go wrong with white fluffy bath towels. Anyway, I wished her much luck (both for her towel selection and for getting out of the store before security busted her ass).

Okay, I gotta go now. I hope YOU have a GR-EAT evening.

Love -

"Kev"

P.S. Don't steal.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay family said...

Ha.. You managed to make me smile yet again.

I can totally picture you saying that.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter