Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday


With great power comes great responsibility. This is my gift, my curse.

- Spiderman

It's SUNDAY! (You can always count on us to tell you what day it is...)

Since "we" have "lots" to do today, "we" are simply sharing some Brad Pitt pictures with you. ("We" watched "Legends Of The Fall" for the FIRST time, ever, last night, although I own EVERY Brad Pitt movie on DVD. He's the "best," isn't he? Anyhoo, enjoy the pics and make it a GR-EAT day.)

Asta luigi -

"Kev"



4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

He is very sexy and add him to Angelina Jolie and i just want to be in the middle of that lol!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Isn't he? While I agree that Angelina is sexy, I think Jennifer Aniston is sexier. I was heart broken when they divorced... Have a great Sunday!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legends of the Fall is my all-time favorite movie. I've probably watched it about 150 times.
I woulda waited for Trystan to return. :-)
xoxo
-AE

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey AE!
I knew you liked that movie! I was thinking of you whilst watching it. I don't like when the main character dies. I am still outraged over 1998's "Titanic" in which Leo DiCaprio was left to drown. I thought Kate Winslet (who I don't care about) should have given up the drift wood to Leo/Jack. I still stop the movie at that part (and don't watch the rest) for that reason. I want a re-write. Have a good week!! Love you!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter