Friday, April 10, 2009

Players Only Love You When They're Playin'


Greetings earth people. (What? No good?)

It's FRIDAY! YAY!

Unfortunately, I did NOT get to see Lady Gaga last night and that makes me, well, sad. The show eluded me - just didn't even know she was coming to town. For you lucky sonsofbitches who were at the show, we hear it was swell.

I really have nothin' for you today except an old song...



I am counting the days until Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks arrive here in the A-T-L (18 to be exact). Did I tell you who has a VIP/5-Star ticket including "meet 'n greet" with the band? I did? Okay.

Alrighty whitey, I bid you adieu.

Kevin

2 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

have i told you i'm jealous? i did? okay. :)
i love that photo of stevie you posted...she looks so gorgeous! xxoo

2:02 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL! You are so funny. You should not be jealous. I think you go to more shows than I do! I hope you get to see them in Glendale!!
Love you!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter