Tuesday, April 14, 2009

When You Were Young


Sup everyone? It's TUESDAY!

How are YOU? "We" are s-w-e-l-l, swell. "We" trust YOU had a nice Easter. I don't know why the gays embrace Easter as they do (probably just another excuse to dress in pretty bonnets and bows and start drinking at noon), but I am still recovering from this very special day. (Next to Halloween, Easter is my favorite holigay.)

Okay, so I didn't get to see Lady GaGa last week and I was, well, upset about that. I like her. BUT, I do have tickets to see Lily Allen tomorrow night here in the A-T-L AND I declined free tickets to see Jennifer Hudson and Robin Thicke at The Fox tonight (I am just too ti-red). Katy Perry is also here tomorrow night and I wanted to see her too, but I can't be in two places at once now, can I? (Who scheduled them like that anyway?)

So my very fun/hip aunt Edie sent the picture above from her "vault." This picture was taken circa, when I was young. (As Stevie Nicks would say, "I'm not a child anymore. I'm tall enough to reach for the stars" (except in this picture). Can anyone name the song?) Anyways, she has pictures I have never ever seen before including the one above. Thank you for sending this Aunt Edie! You're the best! (Send "us" pictures of when YOU were young! "We" will post them here!)

Now please enjoy this song, which immediately came to mind when I opened the picture above....



Bye!

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter