Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dance With Me


No time for niceties today bitches. We have a lot to report. We do, however, hope you are having a most pleasant Saturday.

Here we go...


Ricky Martin will be touring this spring! Ricky's tour begins in April in San Jose, California. Ricky was also in the news last week for "flipping the bird" to President Bush in opposition of the war in Iraq. Just one more reason we LOVE Ricky. "Kev" saw Ricky at The Tabernacle here in Atlanta last February and it was one of the best shows he has ever seen. We will keep you posted as tour information becomes available.


Kenny Chesney is reporting that he is not, we repeat, not, gay! Kenny was besieged by rumors questioning his sexuality when Renee Zellweger indicated "fraud" as the reason for the couples annulment. Congrats to Kenny for not being homosexual! Kenny will embark on his, "No Way, I Ain't Gay" 2007 tour this spring. Clay Aiken will open for Kenny and we believe the Cirque du Solei cast has been retained for this event. No lie. Check Kenny's official site for details if you don't believe us.

I have been asked my thoughts on last weeks anti-gay comments made by 5-time NBA All star, Tim Hardaway. I don't care. I am too worked up over Ricky's upcoming tour to think about much else.



A judge in Florida ordered Anna Nicole Smith's body to be embalmed today. Legal wrangling continues over the paternity of Smith's daughter and to whom should receive and bury the body. Very sad story. Watch CNN, Court TV, ABC, CBS, NBC, The Discovery Channel, The Disney Channel, Telemundo or basically any other channel for up-to-the-minute coverage.

If you have Peter Pan Peanut Butter with lot# 2111, TOSS THAT SHIT OUT! It WILL give you the trots. Remember, choosy moms choose Jiff (which, hopefully, isn't tainted with dookie).



Justin Timberlake and Pink will be here in Atlanta, at Philips Arena, on February 27th. "Kev" will not be attending this show, because, well, he couldn't get decent tickets. "Kev" does, however, have second row seats for.... Stevie Nicks's show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on March 24th! As a dedicated fan, I can tell you that this photo, although not taken by me, was taken while Stevie was singing, "Gold Dust Woman," from Fleetwood Mac's, "Rumors" album. I know this because this is the get-up Stevie wears when she sings this song about a cocaine-addicted rock and roll star. The crowd goes nuts!

Britney Spears shaved her head. It does not look good, like "Kev's..." What is up with this chick?

Oprah Winfrey will be a guest on The Ellen Degeneres Show this coming Thursday, February 22nd. Check your local listings, but watch this hilarious PROMO.


I have been VERY remiss in sharing some BIG news from someone who is very special to me...

Although we met in middle school (seems like I met a LOT of people in middle school), it wasn't until we both worked for the same company in a suburb outside of Chicago that we "connected."

Her first words to me were, "I don't do "good mornings,"" meaning she didn't feel the need to waste her time greeting each and every person in the office that you wouldn't normally even speak with outside of the office. With this, I made a point to say, "GOOD MORNING!" each and every day, because I knew I could "crack" her. She is one of the smartest and most attractive cookies I know.

Not only is she intelligent, she is world traveled. She has treked the globe to places I have never even heard of nor could I locate on a map.

She has an athletic streak that is commendable. She has completed both the Chicago and Boston marathons (and possibly others). While visiting "Kev" in Arizona, she hiked both Camelback and Squaw Peak mountains in the same day! The Grand Canyon was also no match for her. She participated in the Minneapolis to Chicago AIDS ride ("Kev" worked "security") after raising several thousand dollars for the cause and was the FIRST woman to reach camp each day. She isn't even a lesbian!

While I haven't seen her in several years, she is someone that I think of fondly and have many great memories of. Her name is Ranee, which means "Sexy Fabulous Princess." (I am not even making that up, right Ranee?)

Ranee is married to a great guy named Eric (both featured above).The BIG news is that Ranee and Eric "welcomed" their first child, a son named Kamran, on January 9, 2007. Kamran arrived at 10:26 a.m. and weighed in at 6 pounds and 5 ounces.

CONGRATULATIONS Ranee and Eric! Welcome to the world Kamran!

Our friend across the pond, and one of the inspirations for this blog, Jean, announced yesterday that she and husband Alistair are expecting their second child in August.

CONGRATULATIONS Jean and Alistair!

Finally, "BAILA CONMIGO EVERYONE," which, in Spanish, means "DANCE WITH ME EVERYONE" by clicking HERE. This is one of my favorite songs, from one of my favorite albums, of 2006. (Reminds me of London.)

Have a SUPER FANTASTIC day everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

Mr. P -
I deleted the earlier post, thus deleting your comment, BUT "we" are GLAD you enjoyed the photo of the HOT Guy in his boxers! We included it in this post just for you.
Abiento!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

L.L. -
Your comment from the post that was "corrupted" was deleted too...
Hope you are having a GR-EAT day!
Abiento to you as well!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving the new hispanic hottie on the blog. Even thought he tells Anderson Cooper (um hum) that he's not gay.... I still love me some Kenny. Especially his songs about my islands.

I'm off to a "Living In Sin" party... dress attire for all guests is one of the seven deadly sins. One guess of what mine is...

Have a great Saturday and I'll talk/see you soon. p

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You always have the "best ticket in town," don't you...Um, I would guess LUST. I have to ask...What WILL (won't) you wear? Have fun! I am having mexican food with "fun" Jimmy (aka, my alcoholic friend). My sin is, yes, gluttony.
xoxo

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter