Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Like A Train Wreck


We hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday! It is "spring-like" here in Atlanta, while the mid-west braces (I know you are all "bracing") for more snow!

Details continue to unravel (like a train wreck) surrounding Anna Nicole Smith's death. Because we are too busy today to fill you in, click WE MISS ANNA for updated information.

Please enjoy the photo above of David Beckham, a guy "Kev" never gets tired of looking at, and the guy below. We don't know who he is (or what he is running from).

"Kev" will be back tomorrow. Have a GR-EAT day everyone!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been a little busy lately, sorry for not commenting sooner...I don't know if we should turn the corner into a political forum, but I think there are worse problems to have than which qualified candidate you will be supporting in the primary next year. Lucky us! Me? I'm planning on voting for Hillary Clinton. Ideally, I will be voting for Senator Obama in another eight years and we can enjoy sixteen years of Democrats in the White House.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Princess! You know, you are probably right..."Kev's Corner" probably shouldn't become a polictal sounding board, since, hey, I really don't know all of the issues or where any of the candidates stand. One thing we can all agree on is hot guys, so we'll stick with what we know. I will say, however, that I was hoping Barack would join Hillary as her running mate. A woman and an African-American at the same time! AND...I secretly hoped Al Gore would run, because I would vote for him. That said, no more politics!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter