Thursday, February 22, 2007

Kiss You Off


IT'S A NEW DAY FRIEND!

We, and when I say "we," I mean just me, would like to WELCOME a few new "readers" from another blog, "The Clay Aiken Fraud Squad," found HERE. "The Clay Aiken Fraud Squad," from what I can surmise, is a lively group of folks who admittedly have, well, had enough of the "Gaiken" and his legion of fans, the "Claymates." "Kev," (again, third-person reference to myself) has tried to remain neutral in the debate because he (again, me) doesn't have strong feelings for the Gaiken one way or another. Do I own any of his records (excuse me, CD's)? No. Did I vote for him on A.I.? Never. Would I watch his Lifetime "original" series? Eeek! That channel is too "gay." Would he be featured HERE as a "Friday HOT Guy?" Um, no, NOT HOT (any day of the week). Is Clay gay or straight? SO GAY, or, in French, "Tres Gay," but who cares, right? "Kev" is a big 'mo himself.

Anyhoo, as a result of being "found," by "Percocet," (THANKS PERCOCET! I love your cousin, Oxycondin, by the way), we, again, just me, have had 300 more visits to this site just this week! (Too bad this is a non-revenue generating blog.)

So to you, and all of your friends at, "The Clay Aiken Fraud Squad," we raise our bottle of gin and say, "WELCOME!" (Be sure to wipe your shoes.)

You know, I am not really "up" for "reporting" on entertainment news today, and our entertainment correspondent quit, so you bitches (for the new people, that's a term of endearment here), please visit the official "People" magazine site by clicking HERE. These people do a nice job bringing you the latest in entertainment news and I hear that it is sometimes always accurate.

"Kev" has finally listened to every track of the Scissor Sisters, "Ta-Dah," and thinks KISS YOU OFF is "winning."

When you're standing around the water cooler at the office today, impress your co-workers, no, not by showing them your dilly-dang (you might get in trouble for that), but by telling them, "Hey, did you know our nation's forefather, George Washington, was born back on this day 275 years ago?" They will "oooooh" and "aaaaah" and then probably want to sleep with you. (Yes, I'm punch-drunk.)

Remember to watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show today with guest star, Oprah Winfrey, whom "Kev" met! (She was lovely.)

We hope you have a THUNDEROUS Thursday! We like alliteration here.

Until Friday,

"Kev"

12 Comments:

Blogger Twiggy said...

I love this blog!! Kev u rock

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL -
THANKS Twiggy! I hope you will keep coming back! Have a GR-EAT Thursday!
Kev

10:07 PM  
Blogger Percocet said...

Kev, love you and your random thoughts. Thanks for the shout-out! You rock! I'll tell my cousin you said HI. ;)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

PERC! My NEW BEST FRIEND!
I think you "rock" too! Thanks for "stopping in" here at the "Corner." I will be sure to check out the Gaiken Fraud Squad (we are PRO Carrie Underwood here...Even featured her song a couple weeks ago).
Ciao for now!
Kev

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev! I'm another pharmaceutical colleague of Perc's from the Fraud Squad. Love your blog! Aren't the Claymates looney? Later!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL, WELCOME DRAMAMINE (I could use a little of you right now too!) Yes, the Claymates are "whack." Thanks for commenting! Come back again!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev!!!
This is ZYBAN from the "Fraud Squad". Thanks for the Welcome and shout out, you rock!!!!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

THANKS Zyban!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Great Blog Kev - love the wit!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kev, very proud of you from getting through the entire SS album. I seem to recall hearing the entire album live.... I think my favorite is "I Can't Decide".

Welcome to the Fraud Squad.... if you're not already, you'll soon become addicted to the Corner.

Everyone have a great week. Mr. P

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Will! Thanks for stopping in. Are all the guys in Canada as hot as you?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Mr. P -
"I Can't Decide" is also Hottie Scottie's favorite track, I believe.. Great minds, huh? Have a good night.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter