Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009


Can't talk now (bitches) - on my way to see Lily Allen!

Here is a picture from Sunday. I told you the gays "love" Easter. The super cute guy in the picture (not me) is my friend Scott (whom I call blondie-locks). While we have only known each other for a short time (two years actually), he has become one of my "best" friends. I love him. We are so gay, in fact, that we send "I luv you!" texts to one another just about every day. (LOL!) He is like family. "We" will write about him and share more of his pictures.

Okay, gotta go now.

Luv -

Kev

3 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

my easter photos don't look as fun as yours... :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

I doubt that!

8:24 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

well...it's rosie in bunny ears and jenna in lamb ears, posing with my parents...

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter