Wednesday, May 06, 2009

R.I.P.


It's a sad day here at "The Corner..." Both of my goldfish, "Russ" and "Sherrill," are at death's door, or as Stevie (as in Nicks) would say, "they have heard the call of the nightbird." Both fish are laying at the bottom of the tank and neither has moved in hours... The ph level in the tank has been high and I have tried everything (including replacing most of the water) to save them. I don't know what to do? I have spent almost $600 on two fish that cost $14. If there is a fish doctor, I would rush them to him. Anyhoo, have a good day everyone...

A super sad,

Kev

1 Comments:

Blogger dmarie said...

oh no!! i'm sorry, uncle kevin...goldfish are not the heartiest of the fish family...but it's still sad to watch them falter...:(

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter